Thursday, May 15, 2008

Links

We're not much for linking on this blog here, but there are a couple articles we ran into today that deserve a mention.

First, the New York Times sent several restaurant critics out to (gasp) chain restaurants. They reviewed Applebee's, The Cheesecake Factory, P.F. Chang's, Chili's, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, and T.G.I. Friday's, and found them "surprisingly decent."

And second, the always-entertaining Joe Posnanski recounts his trip to a Miami Italian restaurant.

My favorite part of Joe's blog post:

Look: I’ve long thought that there are two kinds of people in this world: There are people who go to eat on vacation. And there are people who go on vacation to eat. I am very much the second guy.

Mark and I totally get that.

No comments: